- Grasp a set of dumbbells and stand straight up with the dumbbells by your side
- Face your palms up and lift up the dumbbells so they don't touch your body
- take up the slack by lifting up the weight slightly, so the tension is on your biceps.
- start with your weakest arm, curl it up as far as possible.
- slowly lower the weight down without touching your body with it or taking the tension off your muscle
- Repeat for the other arm.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.